Have you ever wanted to access different Xbox Stores such as UK or Japan to download exclusive Apps or Games? Well I have put together a little eight step guide that will help you do just that! Don’t worry, you can change your Xbox Region as frequently as you want. Check it out below:
- From the Home screen, go to “My Games and Apps”.
- In the My Games and Apps screen, go to “Apps”.
- Once you’re in the Apps menu, scroll until you see “Settings” and select it.
- In Settings, look for the icon called “System”.
- In System, look for the tab called “Location” and select it.
- Under the Language and location menu, you’ll see 4 tabs; Language, Location, Spoken Language and Restart Now. Please choose “Location” and select the location you’d like to switch to.
- Once you’ve chosen your new location, please select “Restart now” to restart your Xbox One system.
- After the Xbox One has finished rebooting, you will now have access to the new store of your choosing.
Don’t want to change your Xbox One console region? We have also put together a five step guide on how to buy games or apps from a different region online. Check it out here.
**This guide was last updated November 30th, 2016**