Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple pie french toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple pie french toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as possible get whenever you write down the things you eat. You need to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food log. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You also need to note down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of something you take in, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This helps you to explain to you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie french toast recipe. To make apple pie french toast you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple pie french toast:
- Take of Apple pie filling.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of maizena flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 4 tbsp of water.
- Take of French toast.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get As needed of Spray & Cook.
- Use 4 slices of bread.
- Use of Topping.
- Use 20 g of pecan nuts or walnuts.
- Get 4 tsp of maple syrup.
Steps to make Apple pie french toast:
- Cut the apples in half and remove the core. Chop the apples into smaller cubes..
- In a pot add the chopped apples, brown sugar, maizena flour, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, lemon juice and water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until soft and sticky..
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla essence and ground cinnamon..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a muffin tin generously with Spray & Cook..
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture and place it into the muffin tin. Don't worry if it breaks just cover the holes..
- Fill the bread with the apple filling. Bake for 10 minutes..
- Chop the nuts..
- Sprinkle the nuts over the muffins. Drizzle with maple syrup. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden..
If you find this Apple pie french toast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.