Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French Toast Bacon Breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Bacon Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Bacon Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as you can when you write down what you eat. It isn’t enough to just write down “salad” on a list. Write down all the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You ought to include the amount of the food you take in. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of some thing you take in, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your spirits while you eat. This will show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast bacon breakfast recipe. To make french toast bacon breakfast you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Toast Bacon Breakfast:
- Get 1 of egg (per slice of bread).
- Provide 1 slice of bread (any kind).
- You need 2 slices of bacon.
- Use of Blueberries (handfull).
- Use of Maple syrup.
- Take of Oil / butter (to fry the bread).
- Provide of Salt (seasoning).
Steps to make French Toast Bacon Breakfast:
- Break one egg (per slice of bread) into a shallow dish and mix well. Add salt to taste..
- Cut bread into pieces (if you prefer) and soak it in the egg mixture until absorbed, be careful not to get the bread to soggy..
- Heat a frying pan to medium-high and melt butter (or oil) in the pan..
- Fry the bread until golden brown and crispy on both sides. Remove from heat and squeeze over syrup (as much as you prefer). The warm bread will absorb the syrup like a sponge..
- Fry / cook bacon (to your preference)..
- Add blueberries last to keep them from ""wilting"" from the heat of the bread and bacon..
- OPTIONAL: Sift over some icing sugar for decoration..
If you find this French Toast Bacon Breakfast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.