Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mel’s Pork Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mel’s Pork Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mel’s Pork Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mel’s pork stew recipe. To make mel’s pork stew you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mel’s Pork Stew:
- Take 800 g of Pork shoulders cubed.
- Provide 1 of Large Onion chopped.
- You need 3-4 pieces of cloves of Garlic or a whole bulb (I preferred mine with lots of it).
- Provide 3-4 pcs of Carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Bayleaf.
- Provide 1 handful of Chilli Flakes or fresh Chillies.
- You need Splash of vinegar.
- Use 100 g of Ardennes Patè (I love the taste of this).
- Use 75 g of Tomato Purée or less (your preference).
- You need 2-3 of Bell Peppers sliced thinly.
- You need of Seasoned with Fish Sauce and Ground Black Pepper (add fish sauce sparingly).
- Prepare of Garnished with chopped spring onions.
Instructions to make Mel’s Pork Stew:
- Sauté onions with garlic and bay leaf. Cook until semi-translucent and garlic just a bit brown..
- Add pork, add some chilli flakes and ground black pepper, cook until brown..
- Add the chopped carrots, and cook further for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the tomato purée and a splash of vinegar.
- Add the Ardennes patè, mix it up and add a cupful of water, then lower the heat, cover the pan with the lid, stirring occasionally..
- Cooked for a further 30-40 minutes or when pork is tender and sauce has thickened..
- Seasoned with fish sauce and add more ground black pepper if need be..
- Final touch, add the sliced peppers, cover and remove from heat..
- Serve with veggies, add a dollop of sour cream plus garnishes and a sliced of Banana Bread..
- Enjoy. Xx.
If you find this Mel’s Pork Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.