Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Chilli Desi Twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Chilli Desi Twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom chilli desi twist recipe. You can cook mushroom chilli desi twist using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Chilli Desi Twist:
- You need 400 gm of White Mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Bell pepper(green).
- Get 1 of medium sized onion.
- You need 1 of bulb of garlic peeled.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 3 of Green chillies.
- You need 3 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm ganji water (cooked rice water).
- Get 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of rice flour / corn flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Take of Cooking oil for frying.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Spring onion greens (optional).
Instructions to make Mushroom Chilli Desi Twist:
- Finely chop the ginger and garlic. Add half of each to a mixer, add 1 green chilli and grind it into a fine paste without adding water. Roughly dice the onion and Bell pepper and keep it aside. Finely chop the green chilli and some spring onion greens if available..
- Dice the mushrooms into two halves and marinate it with the previously prepared ginger- garlic- chilli paste. To the same, add 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour, 1tbsp of corn flour / rice flour, half tbsp of chilli powder, turmeric powder, 1 tbsp soya sauce, salt as required and mix gently without damaging the mushrooms. Set it aside for 15min..
- Take a deep frying pan and add some cooking oil. Under medium flame deep fry the marinated mushrooms till golden brown. Fry in batches and set it aside..
- Heat a wide shallow pan and add 2 tbsp of sesame oil. Add the remaining portions of ginger, garlic, and green chilli and saute well in high flame. Add in the diced onions followed by bell pepper and saute well. Cooking under high flame retains the crispiness of veggies. Add 2 tbsp of soya sauce, 1tbsp of chilli sauce, lemon juice and mix well..
- Add the previously fried mushrooms and toss well. Add salt if required. At this stage, add in half a cup of warm ganji water (cooked rice water) instead of cornstarch slurry to give a glossy and juicy look. Mix well. Let it quickly boil once and switch off the flame immediately. Garnish with spring oinion greens and serve it hot as an appetiser. Desi style mushroom chilli goes well with chapathi & roti too..
If you find this Mushroom Chilli Desi Twist recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.