Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Kha Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Kha Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom kha soup recipe. You can have tom kha soup using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tom Kha Soup:
- You need 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Use of Shallots.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of Lime juice or 1 lime.
- Get of Chilis.
- Take 3 of chicken breasts or thighs cut into thin slices. Can sub shrimp.
- You need 4 cups of quality chicken stock.
- Take 2 Tbs of Coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- Get 3 Tbs of Brown sugar or coconut aminos.
- Get of Salt to season chicken.
- You need 4 cups of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 3 Tbs of Red curry paste.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Fish sauce.
- Use of Low sodium soy sauce (add last and only if needed).
- Use 2-3 Tbs of Garlic red chili sauce or red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Mushrooms 2 8 oz packs.
- Prepare of Ginger 4, one inch pieces peeled.
- Prepare 3 of Lemon grass stalks, pound and cut in half.
- Take 1 of bushel Cilantro.
- Get 2 of bushels green onion.
Instructions to make Tom Kha Soup:
- Cut chicken into thin pieces about 1 inch in size. Season and set aside..
- In a medium frying pan heat oil and cook shallots, garlic, tomatoes and chilis until shallots are soft and add to the pan below only once the chicken is done browning..
- Over medium heat oil in a larger pot or skillet (keep in my you're going to be adding 8 cups of liquid to this pan). Add chicken and brown on either side for 1 minutes or so. You don't want to over cook the chicken at this time as it's going to continue to cook in the soup. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside..
- Add chicken stock, lemongrass, red curry paste, and ginger to the chicken pot above and let simmer for 40 minutes..
- Then add the chicken back in and sliced mushrooms, garlic chili sauce, and coconutmilk to the pot. You can also add in other veggies at this time if you want to add more. Cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar and soy sauce if you choose to use soy sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
- Ladle into bowls and top with chopped green onions and cilantro..
If you find this Tom Kha Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.