Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Light Orzo Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Light Orzo Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light Orzo Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to light orzo salad recipe. To cook light orzo salad you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Light Orzo Salad:
- You need 1 Cup of Orzo.
- Use 1 Cup of Mushrooms, cut into small pieces.
- Get 1 of Zucchini, cut into small pieces.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Crumbled Feta.
- Use of For the Vinaigrette.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of White Wine vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Garlic, minced.
- Get 1 Tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
Instructions to make Light Orzo Salad:
- Cook the orzo according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from heat..
- Make the vinaigrette. Whisk all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl..
- When the orzo is done, drain and transfer to a large bowl, add the veggie mix to the bowl and drizzle with some of the vinaigrette. Don't use all of it at once so you can adjust the taste easily. Mix well and adjust the salt and pepper. Enjoy!.
If you find this Light Orzo Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.