Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom kabsa rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom kabsa rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom kabsa rice recipe. You can cook mushroom kabsa rice using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom kabsa rice:
- You need 1 packet of Mushroom.
- Get 1 cup of Foxtail millet.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf -.
- Get 1 of Onion (big) – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (big)- (grinded to puree).
- Prepare 5 of Green chillies – slit lengthwise.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste-.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Kabsa masala-.
- Provide 1 of Black lemon.
- You need 1 of Coal – piece (for flavouring).
- Take as needed of Almonds, black raisins roasted in ghee.
Instructions to make Mushroom kabsa rice:
- Kabsa masala: cinnamon sticks 4 big pieces, green cardamom 6, black cardamom 5, nutmeg 1, coriander seeds 1 tbsp, cloves 1/2 tbsp, pepper 2 tbsp,cumin 1 tbsp, star anis 5, saffron few strands, turmeric powder 1 tsp. In a hot pan add all the above except turmeric powder and fry till aroma releases and grind to powder then add turmeric powder to it. *Wash and Soak the millet for only half an hour.
- In a heavy bottom kadai, add ghee and coconut oil. When it heats up add the bay leaf..
- Add onions and chillies and saute well till the onion turns translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes off..
- Add kabsa masala and mushroom and mix well. Then add salt and pureed tomatoes and Mix well. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 mins..
- Then add water and bring to a boil..
- Simmer the stove and Add black lemon, foxtail millet and mix well. Then cover the lid and cook for about 10 Mins.
- After 10 mins. Keep an iron dosa tawa on the stove and keep the kabsa pot on top of that and cook for 5 Mins, by now all the water should have evaporated..
- Now switch off the stove. Burn the coal till it catches fire.keep it in a very small bowl and keep that bowl at the centre of the kabsa pot and pour 1/2tsp of ghee on the coal.. it smokes out. Quickly cover the kabsa pot with a cloth and on top of that cover with lid. Leave it for 5 mins.
- After opening garnish with roasted almonds and black raisins and serve with raita and papad.
If you find this Mushroom kabsa rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.