Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and mushroom cream pasta recipe. You can have chicken and mushroom cream pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta:
- Provide 3 of chicken tenderloins.
- Get 8 oz of spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 lb of assorted sliced mushrooms – cremini, baby bella, shiitake.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need of to taste Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta:
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook spaghetti to a minute short of al dente.
- Slice chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes in a hot skillet with olive oil until just done, then remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil and minced garlic until fragrant. Add mushrooms and brown for several minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti to skillet along with a splash of pasta water, and return chicken to the skillet. Pour in heavy cream and cook until sauce starts to thicken..
- Add lemon juice and butter, then turn off heat and mix until butter is completely melted. Check the sauce, and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Separate pasta into two large bowls, then top with grated parmesan. Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.