Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. To make thai coconut curry beef soup you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- You need 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- Provide 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- Take 1/2 of small white onion.
- Take 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- Take 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Get of I clove garlic chopped.
- You need 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Get 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 TSP of Curry.
- Take 2 TSP of Ginger.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Get 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Use 2 TBS of Butter.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Provide 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- Get 1 cup of cilantro.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.