Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan korean bbq burger recipe. To cook vegan korean bbq burger you only need 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- Provide of Kimchi Ketchup:.
- Use of Kimchi, 2 Cabbages.
- Take of Tomato Ketchup, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Provide of @chillibellasg's Korean Chili Paste / Gochujang, 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Get of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A', 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Use Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Get of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/4 Lemon.
- Use of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/4 Lemon.
- You need of Korean BBQ Sauce:.
- Get 4 TBSP of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A',.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Liquid Smoke,.
- Provide 4 TBSP of Vegan-Friendly Soy Sauce / Tamari,.
- Use 1 TBSP of Rice Wine / Mirin,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Prepare Pinch of Garlic Powder,.
- Provide Pinch of Ginger Powder,.
- Provide Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare Pinch of Gochugaru,.
- Provide 1 Stalk of Scallions,.
- You need of Burger:.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil, A Drizzle.
- Take 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic,.
- Provide of Crushed Ginger, 1" Sliced Into Halves.
- You need 2 Stalks of Crushed Scallion,.
- Prepare 4 of Beyond Meat Burger Patties,.
- Take 2 of King Oyster Mushrooms,.
- Provide 4 of Vegan Burger Buns,.
- Use 1 Handful of Kimchi Finely Chopped,.
- Get 1 Handful of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
Steps to make Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- You can check out my previous vegan kimchi and vegan burger buns recipes..
- Prepare the kimchi ketchup. Blitz kimchi, ketchup, chili paste and maple syrup in a blender until smooth. Transfer into a bowl. Add nori flakes, lemon zest and juice. Mix until well combined. Taste and adjust for sweetness and spiciness. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the Korean bbq sauce. In a bowl, add maple syrup, soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, mushroom powder and gochugaru. Mix until well combined. Add in scallion. Set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare the burger. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle some sesame oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in 2 patties. Add in the crushed garlic, 1/2" ginger and 1 stalk of scallion. *You can crush them with a back of a knife.*.
- Brush the patties with the bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Flip and brush the patties with some more bbq sauce. Baste the patties with all the liquid. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate with all the crushed aromatics..
- Brush the patties again with more bbq sauce. Repeat the steps for the remaining patties. *By cooking the patties in batches will prevent overcrowding of the skillet, which will create steam rather than searing and cooking.* Slice the mushroom lengthwise into 4 slices. You should have a total of 8 slices..
- In the same skillet, drizzle some sesame oil. Place in the mushroom slices. Again, you can do this in batches. Brush the mushrooms with bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is lightly caramelized. Flip and brush with more bbq sauce..
- Slice burger buns into 3 tiers. Toast the buns in the same skillet. Once all the patties and mushrooms have been cooked, buns have been toasted, in the same skillet, pour in the remaining bbq sauce. Deglaze and reduce slightly until thick consistency. It should coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl..
- Assemble the burger. Smear kimchi ketchup on the bottom buns. Add some kimchi over the top. Place the patties over the kimchi and drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top. Scatter some scallions..
- Add on the 2nd tiers and smear on some more kimchi ketchup. Followed by 2 slices of mushrooms each. Drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top and some scallions. Close the top of the burger buns. Serve immediately..
If you find this Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.