Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Restaurant style Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style pizza recipe. To make restaurant style pizza you need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Restaurant style Pizza:
- Prepare of For pizza base.
- Provide 5 of standard measuring cups of maida flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of active dry ueast.
- You need 500 ml of warm water.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- You need of For topping.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of pizza sauce (check this attachment for the recipe) (see recipe).
- You need 3 of big capsicum diced.
- You need 1 of big Onion diced (preferably white onion).
- Get 7 of !tbsp sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sliced olives.
- Provide 4 tbsp of sliced mushrooms.
- Get of to taste Jalopino /green chillies /Kambuzi Chilli.
- Use 200 gr of mozzarella cheese.
- Use of To serve with.
- Prepare of as required Chilli sauce (I prefer Nali hot).
- Use of As required Nando's peri peri sauce (lemon herb).
- Prepare as needed of Chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Restaurant style Pizza:
- Combine yeast, warm water and salt in a bowl. Mix well. Add flour, herbs and make dough..
- Knead till it's smooth. (AT THIS POINT, YOU CAN COVER AND LEAVE THE DOUGH ASIDE FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR IN WARM PLACE TO RISE) Divide it into 4 parts..
- Roll thin using dusting. Apply oil in medium size pizza tray. Place pizza base on it. Adjust the size to the plate..
- Make cuts on the base. Prepare all 4 likewise.Combine garlic and 3 tbsp oil in a bowl. Apply it on the bases. Cover and rest them aside for an hour or more or till they puff (SKIP THIS IF YOU ALREADY RESTED THE DOUGH FOR RISING BEFORE ROLLING)..
- Preheat oven at 200c (full oven and grill). Apply 3-4 tbsp sauce on each base. Sprinkle toppings. Grate cheese. Sprinkle chilli flakes. Place the plate in the middle rake till pizza puffs, the cheese melts completely and gets brown spots on cheese..
- This is how the soft base base pizza looks like when cooked well. Notice the bubbles on the pizza base. That indicates how well it has puffed.
- For crisp base : bake pizza base (15 min, 180c pre-heated oven) once it has rested and puffed. Then apply sauce and do the rest of the procedure. Bake again as normal..
- For very thick base: roll them thick and follow the normal process..
- Tips :1. use mozzarella, and no other cheese. 2. It's important to bake pizza at high temperatures or else cheese will get over cooked and start releasing oil. 3. Let pizza cool down for minimum 5 minutes before you cut it. This way the cheese and the topping sets well and doesn't slide away while you are cutting. 4. If you like spicy pizza, make your sauce extra spicy by adding more Chilli sauce. The spiciness gets balanced due to toppings and cheese..
- 5. kabuzi and Jalopino are the two types of chillies that go really well with pizza. 6. Keep the sauce a bit more on sweeter side. 7. Baking needs a lot of perfection as the entire taste of pizza relies on the right baking. So do not leave it unattended..
If you find this Restaurant style Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.