Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mee Goreng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mee Goreng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you devour, is who you might be. This really is so correct. For example, meats such as fowl include amino acids that happen to be vital as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply dine properly. Individuals nowadays are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to enhance your health and provide you with plenty of essential nutrients. So what constitutes being superfood. We can really say that some foods add to our vitality and others do not. Putting on body weight is just one of the issues with consuming the incorrect food and, vs this, the right food can give you wellness along with keeping you healthy. As you might guess, superfoods are viewed as the correct form of food.
Superfoods also have another health quality in just how they enhance your resistance. Garlic can be described as well known superfood that can give your immune system an actual boost, which will help your system chase away illnesses. Garlic can also help lower the extent of cholesterol in your blood as well. Garlic might be taxing in case you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Individuals sometimes find it a strain to take in the extent of water suggested for your general well being, if that is the case for you, then green tea may very well be something to consider. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a healthy drink as it contains polyphenols. In addition, it seems that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are positively worth eating as they provide you with lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not consume through your normal diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mee goreng recipe. To cook mee goreng you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mee Goreng:
- Take of Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis).
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sambal Olek (can be replaced with Siracha or other chili sauce).
- Use of Other Ingredients.
- You need of Thick egg Noodles (Hokien Noodle or Chowmein).
- You need of Choice of protein (I am using prawn and and chicken).
- Prepare 6 of tiger prawns and cut to half.
- Take 1 of chicken thigh fillet.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes (cut to wedges).
- Provide 1 1/2 of carrot or 1 red capsicum (julienned).
- You need 1 bunch of asian greens (bok choy/kailan, etc).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Use of Dried chili flakes or diced fresh chilies to your liking.
- Use 1 of french shallot or half of small onion (diced).
Steps to make Mee Goreng:
- It will be easier if you have everything prepped in advance..
- Mix all the sauce in one bowl and set aside..
- Prepared the thick egg noodle as instructed from the package.
- Chopped veggies, meat and prawn, then set aside, marinate the meat with a little bit of soy sauce..
- Heat the wok and cook the protein until its cooked. Once cooked, take it out from the wok and set aside. Careful not to overcooked the prawns. You can drizzle some of the sauce while cooking the protein..
- Heat oil on the wok, fry garlic, chilli and onion until aromatic and onion look soft..
- Stir in veggies (leave out the leafy part of the asian veggies, as this will cook real quick). Splash a little bit of the sauce and sprinkle some salt.
- Make a well on the wok, put a bit more oil on the well, crack the eggs on the well, break the yolks, then cover the eggs with veggies for 30 seconds, stir everything until all mixed well..
- Stir in noodle and meats back to the wok, stir in sauce and green asian leaves and mix well until all combined..
- Stir in wedges tomatoes, cook for another 2 minutes until tomatoes skin started to soften. We do not want to kill the tomatoes here, its important tomatoes still juicy, as it will add the freshness taste to the dish. Turn off the heat, your food is now ready to serve..
If you find this Mee Goreng recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.