Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rotini with sausage, fennel, mushrooms and lemon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rotini with sausage, fennel, mushrooms and lemon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rotini with sausage, fennel, mushrooms and lemon recipe. To make rotini with sausage, fennel, mushrooms and lemon you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rotini with sausage, fennel, mushrooms and lemon:
- Use 3 of Italian sausages, casings removed.
- Get 350 g of button mushrooms, sliced 1/2 cm thick.
- Provide 3 cups of dry rotini noodles.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 of fennel bulb, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Take 1 handful of fennel fronds.
Instructions to make Rotini with sausage, fennel, mushrooms and lemon:
- Put a large pot of salted water on high heat. Crumble the sausages into a large pan on medium-high heat. You shouldn't need oil as the sausages will release fat as they cook. Let them fry slowly until they're about half-cooked (about 3 or 4 minutes)..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and continue cooking until the mushrooms release their water, about another 3 to 4 minutes. Your pot of water should be boiling by this point, so drop the noodles in..
- Add the garlic and fennel bulb to the pan. Continue frying, stirring occasionally, until the meat and mushrooms are caramelized and the fennel slightly softened, about 5 minutes. If your rotini isn't cooked yet, turn the pan down to low while you wait..
- Once the noodles are cooked, transfer them to the pan with a slotted spoon (so that you get just a bit of pasta water with each spoonful). Add the butter and squeeze in the lemon juice, then toss to combine. Add salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste. Use kitchen shears to snip the fennel fronds into the pasta, then serve with a generous snow of freshly grated parmesan cheese..
If you find this Rotini with sausage, fennel, mushrooms and lemon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.