Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Reality On Superfoods.
You are what you consume. Quite accurately, you are. For instance, meats such as poultry include amino acids which are vital as they could help to repair muscle tissue. So be aware with the meals you devour as it can really create a difference. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing as well as the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what is considered as a superfood. In easy language, some food is good for us and many not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you will find superfoods.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound known as lycopene. An additional superfood is spinach which is rich in iron as well as one of the B vitamins called folate. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is important for eyeball healthiness as we grow older.
Superfoods are definitely worth ingesting as they give you a lot of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cow boy burger on french loaf recipe. To make cow boy burger on french loaf you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cow boy burger on French loaf:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of French onion soup packet.
- You need 4 slices of cheese (I used Swiss but cheddar is probably the best choice).
- Get 1 of French bread loaf.
- Get 2 cups of bbq rib meat.
- Get of Bbq sauce for drizzling.
- You need of Onion rings (see my recipe).
Instructions to make Cow boy burger on French loaf:
- Mix French onion soup mix with burger meat and shape into 4 patties. Cook until no longer pink..
- Cut the French bread into 4 pieces and slice them open to make a “bun”.
- Assemble it: bread, patty, cheese, onion rings, bbq ribs, more bbq sauce and top with remaining half of bread..
If you find this Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.