Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Honey Chilli Potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Chilli Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Chilli Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you write almost everything down but no pounds drop off of you? You can monitor your foods the correct way or the wrong way. A food journal is a lot more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to record other vital pieces of information as well. Here are a number of the points you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
What sort of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey chilli potato recipe. To cook honey chilli potato you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Chilli Potato:
- Get 1 bowl of chopped potato or french fries packet.
- Take 1-2 tsp of Cornflour.
- Get 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 of finely Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of finely Chopped bell pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare As needed of Sesame seeds (according to need).
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Honey Chilli Potato:
- If you have french fries packet then directly fry it to make fries. If not then, put cornflour on fries shaped potato and fry it..
- On other pan, heat oil on high flame. Add ginger garlic paste and chillies(optional).
- Saute 2 tspn sesame seeds, onion and Bell pepper. Add 1/2 tspn sugar and salt accordingly..
- Add 1 tspn Chilli sauce or schezwan sauce, 1 tspn Soya sauce and 2 tspn tomato ketchup..
- Now add fries and mix well..
- At the end, mix all of them properly and add honey..
- Honey Chilli Potato is ready to serve. Add more sesame seeds for garnishing and serve hot 🔥.
If you find this Honey Chilli Potato recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.