Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for A Healthy Lunch Box recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best A Healthy Lunch Box recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Healthy Lunch Box recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a healthy lunch box recipe. You can have a healthy lunch box using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make A Healthy Lunch Box:
- You need 1 cup of brown sushi rice.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 splash of sushi seasoning.
- Prepare 1 splash of brown rice vinegar.
- Provide 2 sheets of nori.
- You need 1/2 of small cucumber.
- Get 1 of small carrot.
- Take of A few strips of bell pepper.
- Provide of For the salad.
- Get of Chopped cucumber.
- Take of Chopped carrot.
- Get of Chopped Pepper.
- Use 1 of sprinkle of furikake.
Instructions to make A Healthy Lunch Box:
- Wash the sushi rice under running water. Add the rice to the pan and bring the water to the boil. Reduce heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 35 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to steam for a further 10 minutes. Season the rice and gently fluff the rice..
- Slice the veggies in to thin strips. Place a layer of rice on the sheet of Nori. Place the strips of veggies in the middle and roll. Wet the knife and slice into 2 or 4 pieces – perfect for a lunch box!.
If you find this A Healthy Lunch Box recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.