Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shami Burger with Coleslaw,French Fries & Quice Lemonade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shami Burger with Coleslaw,French Fries & Quice Lemonade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a right way and a wrong way to observe your food. A food journal is a lot more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to keep track of some other very important information. Here are a number of points that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This can help you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shami burger with coleslaw,french fries & quice lemonade recipe. You can have shami burger with coleslaw,french fries & quice lemonade using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Shami Burger with Coleslaw,French Fries & Quice Lemonade:
- Use of For Shami kababs.
- Take 3 of Beef Shami Kabab.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Take of For burgers.
- Take 3 of Whole Burger Buns.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- Prepare of Few Leaves Fresh Iceberg.
- Prepare of Coleslaw as required.
- Take leaves of Few Salad.
Instructions to make Shami Burger with Coleslaw,French Fries & Quice Lemonade:
- Cut burger buns in half.apply butter on inner sides & place on hot plate.I use grill pan to get grill marks as kids like it.you cn do it on both sides of bun or only one side by your choice..
- I had freeze shami kababs.take out from freezer.heat 2 tbsp oil in pan.and fry kababs till crisp golden.I never use egg to roll kababs.fry at medium..
- When golden from one side flip to other.my tip for frying kababs is,roll kababs in warm oil from both sides with hand.then fry at medium flame.do not use unnecessory spoon.turn only whn fry from one side..
- Apply sriracha sauce on inside of bun.place iceberg leaves,tomato & cucumber circles.place kabab over..
- Fry french fries in oil till crisp golden..
- Place some coleslaw over bun. Cover with other side.serve easy peasy shami burger with coleslaw & french fries & quice lemonade. Enjoy.
If you find this Shami Burger with Coleslaw,French Fries & Quice Lemonade recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.