Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy prawn salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy prawn salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy prawn salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy prawn salad recipe. To make healthy prawn salad you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy prawn salad:
- Get handful of Baby cos lettuce.
- Provide 2 sticks of Asparagus.
- Use 3-4 of Baby tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Provide of Carrot 1 sliced.
- You need of Olives.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Use of Lemon.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Use cubes of Chedder cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Honey tsp (optional).
- Take 100 gm of Prawns.
Instructions to make Healthy prawn salad:
- Chop all salad into size you like.
- In a large bowl squeeze lemon, drizzle olive oil, salt, chilli flakes & honey.
- On a hot pan cook prawns (takes under 5 mins) otherwise it will be over cooked..
- Add cheese cubes and some green olives to the bowl.
- Mix in chopped salad.
- Add prawns, toss lightly and serve immediately.
If you find this Healthy prawn salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.