Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Atta Momos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Atta Momos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a proper way and a completely wrong way to observe your food. A food record isn’t merely a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You must record some other very important information. Here are some of the things you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This will show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to atta momos recipe. To make atta momos you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Atta Momos:
- Prepare of For dough.
- Prepare 1 Cup of atta(wheat flour).
- You need As needed of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ajwain(carom seeds).
- Use of For stuffing.
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of carrot (chopped).
- Prepare 4-5 of French beans (chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Use 2-3 of garlic (crushed).
- Take 2 of green chilli (chopped).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Atta Momos:
- For dough : In a bowl combine wheat flour, ajwain and salt. Mix…well. Add water and knead a smooth dough. Cover and keep aside for half an hour..
- For stuffing : Steam Chopped carrot, chopped beans. Cover and steam till it become tender..
- Heat oil in Kadai. Crushed garlic. Saute it for few minutes. Add black pepper powder.
- Cumin powder, red chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato. Mix…well. Add little water. Cook till the vegetables become dry. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- For making momos : From dough take a small ball. Roll it like a small chapati. Keep the vegetables stuffing in the center. Close the edges perfectly. While steaming the stuffing should not come out..
- Brush the steam with oil. Place the momos in the steamer. Cover and cook till it is done. Check in between with fork. If the fork is clean it shows mom os is ready to serve.
- Hot…Hot…Mom os is Ready to Serve with tomato….ketchup….
If you find this Atta Momos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.