Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork in Maggi sauce หมูแม๊กกี้ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork in Maggi sauce หมูแม๊กกี้ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork in Maggi sauce หมูแม๊กกี้ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork in maggi sauce หมูแม๊กกี้ recipe. You can cook pork in maggi sauce หมูแม๊กกี้ using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork in Maggi sauce หมูแม๊กกี้:
- You need 500 g of pork loin.
- Take 4 tbsp of soysauce (I use Healthy boy brand green bottle) you can use any soysauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide of Ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soysauce (optional).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Take of Extra soysauce and sugar when cook.
- Get of Some cucumber, spring onions and coriander for garnish and side serve.
Instructions to make Pork in Maggi sauce หมูแม๊กกี้:
- Cut up your pork into strips, transfer to a big container and add some soysauce, dark soysauce, sugar and corn flour and mix well..
- Marinate your sauce for at least 30 min or overnight..
- When your pork have been marinate long enough and ready to cook, turn on a heat, add some vegetable cooking oil and add some garlic in. Once garlic become crispy and golden add your pork in and mix well, keep stirring them until all cooked. Taste your pork it should be salty, sweet..
- You can add some water if the sauce become too thick. Sprinkle with some white pepper, spring onion and coriander before serve. Add some cucumber on the side for the freshness. Perfect with Thai jasmine rice or Thai sticky rice.
If you find this Pork in Maggi sauce หมูแม๊กกี้ recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.