Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick & Healthy Spring Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Healthy Spring Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Healthy Spring Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & healthy spring salad recipe. You can cook quick & healthy spring salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick & Healthy Spring Salad:
- Take 1/2 head of broccoli.
- Provide 1-2 cup of quinoa.
- Take 100 g of pomegranate.
- You need 100 g of feta cheese.
- Prepare of I/2 large cucumber.
- Use 40 g of fresh parsley leaves.
- Prepare 1-2 clove of or garlic, crushed (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds (optional).
Instructions to make Quick & Healthy Spring Salad:
- Put quinoa to cook – about 2.5x water to quantity of white quinoa..
- Steam broccoli for about 4-5 minutes and set aside..
- Cut cucumber into cubes and finely chop parsley (using stems is ok). Peel and crush the garlic if you’re using it..
- When quinoa is soft, turn off the heat and leave it for about 5 minutes or until it soaks up any extra liquid..
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste..
- Can be served warm or cold. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick & Healthy Spring Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.