Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chatpati roti sauce with Lemon juice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chatpati roti sauce with Lemon juice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chatpati roti sauce with Lemon juice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write each and every thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? You can observe your meals the right way or the wrong way. A food journal isn’t merely a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. Other kinds of important information will need to be written down also. Here are a few of the things you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Record your spirits while you eat. This helps to demonstrate whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chatpati roti sauce with lemon juice recipe. You can have chatpati roti sauce with lemon juice using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpati roti sauce with Lemon juice:
- Get 4 of roti.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix vegetables( green, red capsicum, broccoli, french bean).
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Take of For citrus lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 cup of water.
Steps to make Chatpati roti sauce with Lemon juice:
- Collect the ingredients.Wash and cut the mix vegetables..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Lets it crackle, add onion, saute for few seconds, add mix vegetables..
- Add salt, black pepper, mix well. Cover it and cook for five minutes..
- Add tomato sauce, red chilli sauce, mix well. Cook for few seconds. Turn off the flame. Stuffing is ready…
- Spread tomato sauce on roti, fill the stuffing in the middle. Roll it. Chatpati roti is ready..
- For lemon juice…Squeeze lemon for juice..
- Take a bowl, add 4 tbsp powdered, 2 tbsp lemon juice, half teaspoon black salt and 1/4 tsp salt..
- Add 2 cups water. Mix well. Serve in cups and decorate with sliced lemon..
- Chatpati roti sauce with lemon juice us ready to serve. Enjoy!!!!!.
If you find this Chatpati roti sauce with Lemon juice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.