Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time that you are feeding on items. This can help you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. After a few days you’ll note that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will even enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is essential because those are times that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This will show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer aloo smiley sizzler recipe. To make paneer aloo smiley sizzler you need 41 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler:
- You need of Oil (for deep & shallow fry).
- Provide leaves of Cabbage.
- Get of Aloo Smiley.
- Get 6 of small potatoes (boiled).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take of Paneer.
- Prepare 200 g of paneer (1 inch diced cubes).
- Provide of Honey Chilli Potato.
- You need 400 g of McCain French Fries.
- You need 5 cloves of (minced).
- Use 1 inch of ginger (minced).
- Get 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 1/2 of capsicum (finely chopped).
- Provide 3 tsp of barbeque sauce.
- Take of Rice.
- Provide 1.5 cup of basmati rice (cooked).
- You need 1 cup of corn boiled.
- Use 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- Get 2 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Sauted Veggies.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Take 1/2 cup of corn (boiled).
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of veeba barbeque sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Use of Equipments.
- Prepare of Steel vessel & laddle.
- Prepare of Kadhai for frying.
- Provide of Iron pan for plating.
Instructions to make Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler:
- Heat a little oil in a vessel & add onion and carrots. After 30 seconds add capsicum and corn & stir fry the veggies of high flame. Keep stirring continuously. Add salt and pepper powder and cook it for another minutes before turning off the heat. (Remove the sauted veggies in a plate to reuse the vessel.).
- Double fry the fries. First time fry till the colour is yellow. After all the fries are fried, fry them second time until they are golden brown..
- In a bowl take barbecue sauce and add ketchup, ginger-garlic paste, and water..
- In the same vessel which we used to make sauted veggies, heat up oil and add ginger & garlic. When the oil turns aromatic add capsicum and cook on high flame. Add the prepared barbecue sauce and turn off the heat. Add the fries, sesame seeds, and honey and mix..
- Mashed potatoes, add salt & cornflour, and make a dough. Shape the dough flat and round. Make the eyes using pen's end and smile with a spoon. Fry this on high flame to make it crispy..
- Fry the paneer until it's tender and crispy-looking..
- In a pan add oil and stir fry corns for a minute. Add salt and rice to it and cookd for 5 mins..
- Spread cabbage leaves on the iron plate. Serve the corn rice, sauted veggies, honey chilli potato, potato smileys, and paneer on the plate. Drizzle the barbecue sauce and put it on low heat. Add some butter on the sides and listen to the sizzling!.
If you find this Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.