Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe. To cook rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 you only need 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1:
- Use of Sunrice thick rice cake, cottage cheese, smoked salmon thinly sliced, cucumber sliced, roasted red capsicum, avocado sliced, black pepper, lime juice, baking tray, baking paper.
Instructions to make Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1:
- For roasted Red capsicum: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Place the oven rack on the top most position. Cut the Capsicum lengthwise into four pieces, remove the stem, seeds and membranes..
- Place the Capsicum on a baking tray lined with baking sheet. Place the Capsicum with cut side facing down. Roast the Capsicum for 15-20 minutes or until the skins becomes dark. Once the skin is a bit blackened remove the Capsicum from the oven. Let the Capsicum cool completely. Remove the skin. Season with black pepper. I make extra roasted capsicum and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. They’ll keep upto a week..
- Cut the avocado in half. Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocado lengthwise until you feel the knife hit the pit. Remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and slice. Add a few drops of fresh lime juice to the Avocado and season with salt. If you prefer you can also mash the Avocado..
- Spread 1 tbs of cottage cheese over each rice cake..
- Top the rice cake with slice of roasted capsicum, a slice of avocado, slices of cucumber, and smoked salmon. Season with black pepper..
If you find this Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.