Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy simple panko baked chicken salad recipe. To cook healthy simple panko baked chicken salad you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad:
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Use 8 oz of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 3 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 2 teaspoons of celery salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1 of small red onoin.
- You need of I 1 little gem lettuce.
- Provide 2 of sweet small peppers.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Take 16 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- Use 1/2 of a lime.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Steps to make Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad:
- Pre heat the oven to 200c. Slice each chicken breast lengthwise 2 or 3 times. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Place all the dry ingredients in another bowl and mix together. Put the slides of chicken in the beaten egg and cover completely. Take each piece of chicken our separately and cover all over with the dried mix and place on a non stick baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 mins. There is no need to turn the chicken iver.
- Wash the lettuce and place equal amount of leaves in 2 bowls. Add the cherry tomatoes whole. Slice the red onion. Grate the carrot, slice the peppers and add to the bowls..
- Add the Dijon mustard oil and 1/2 squeezed lime to another small bowl and bet with a fork until the ingredients are mixed together. Season to your taste. Add equal amounts of the dressing to each bowl and toss the salads covering all the ingredients..
- Take the chicken out of the oven when cooked, slice into strips and scatter equally over each salad and enjoy..
- Halloumi cheese is also nice with this meal slice and bake with the chicken..
If you find this Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.