Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken skewers served with a salad recipe. You can have healthy chicken skewers served with a salad using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad:
- Take of For the skewers.
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare 6 of large mushrooms.
- Use of Onion powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide of For the salad.
- Provide 1/2 of small chopped onion.
- Take Handful of spinach.
- Prepare Handful of a lettuce of your choice.
- You need of Few olives.
- Use 6 of cherry tomatoes.
Instructions to make Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad:
- Cut the chicken and Marinate the chicken in the onion powder, paprika, garlic and olive oil.
- Then cut the vegetables into large chunks and marinade them also.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Start piercing the ingredients through a skewer and repeat the process till all your ingredients are pierced through.
- Place the skewers into the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the skewers are in the oven chop up your onion, tomatoes, spinach and lettuce and add into a bowl with the olives and mix together.
- Next take out your skewers, add the salad onto a plate and place the skewers on top and enjoy ! X.
If you find this Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.