Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Just another Sunday Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just another Sunday Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to just another sunday ramen recipe. You can have just another sunday ramen using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Just another Sunday Ramen:
- Use 3 cups of chicken or veg stock.
- Prepare 1 of pile of nice mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of healthy-looking corgette.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Worsterchire sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of thumb of ginger, sliced.
- Provide 1 Litre of water.
- Prepare 400 g of rice vermicelli noodles.
- Prepare 100 g of fresh lettuce leaves, watercress or spinach.
- Use 3 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare of (add whatever veg you feel).
Steps to make Just another Sunday Ramen:
- Fry 1 clove of chopped garlic in some sesame oil and a dash of soy, until browned.
- Add corgettes, mushrooms and ground pepper to this.
- Pour stock into a big pot and add to this the rest of the garlic, the sliced ginger, sliced chilli, chinese five spice, worcester sauce, soy sauce and the chilli powder, bring this to the boil and simmer.
- Drop noodles into the broth and steep for 4 mins.
- Serve with leaves and a few crushed cashew nuts.
If you find this Just another Sunday Ramen recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.