Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Breaded Chicken with Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Breaded Chicken with Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy breaded chicken with salad recipe. To cook healthy breaded chicken with salad you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Breaded Chicken with Salad:
- Use of – Dressing –.
- You need 1 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Take 4 tsp of honey.
- You need 3 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Take of – Chicken –.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- Take 125-150 g of bread crumbs.
- You need pinch of rosemary.
- Provide pinch of salt.
- Get 500-600 g of chicken breast (about 12-15 mini fillets!).
- Prepare of – Salad –.
- Prepare Bag of mixed greens (I use about 1.5 to make 3 servings).
- Provide 2 of red bell peppers.
- Take 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- Take 1 of medium cucumber.
- Provide 2 of carrots – shredded.
- Take 1 of avocado.
Instructions to make Healthy Breaded Chicken with Salad:
- This recipe makes enough salad for 2 or 3 salads depending on how much you eat per sitting..
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C with fan.
- Crack three egg whites in a bowl and beat with a fork until soft and airy..
- Put the breadcrumbs, rosemary, and salt in a bowl together and mix until combined..
- If you bought Chicken Breasts, slice them into mini fillets (about 3 or 4 slices per breast).
- Take one chicken fillet and put it in the egg mixture making sure to cover the entire fillet. Transfer the fillet from the egg mixture to the breadcrumbs, and make sure the entire fillet is covered in breadcrumbs. Transfer to a plate. Repeat for all chicken..
- Spray a baking sheet with oil, or place a piece of parchment paper on the sheet to prevent sticking. Put the chicken on the baking tray and spray with an oil (I used a Tesco bough sunflower oil in a spray bottle!). Bake for 20-30minutes, turning the fillets over about halfway through..
- Meanwhile make the salad: put the mixed greens, 2 chopped peppers, 12 sliced cherry tomatoes, 1 sliced cucumber, 1 chopped avocado and 2 shredded carrots in a bowl and mix together..
- For the dressing, mix all of the ingredients together, altering the amounts to your own specific taste..
- When the chicken is ready (let it cool!), cut it into inch pieces and toss with the salad and the dressing. I recommend eating it when the chicken is warm! Enjoy!.
- PS – top tip! If you are making salad for a few servings, only put the dressing on the salad you want to eat right now (or else the salad you save might get a bit soggy!). Save some dressing for your future salads by putting saran wrap over the bowl it is mixed in and store it in the fridge. Mix it up again before using it..
If you find this Healthy Breaded Chicken with Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.