Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy summer quinoa chickpea salad! recipe. You can have healthy summer quinoa chickpea salad! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad!:
- You need 1 cup of Cooked Quinoa.
- You need 1 can of Chickpeas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Cucumber.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chopped Tomatos (or use cherry tomatoes).
- Take 1 of Avacado (chopped).
- Take 1 of Fresh Lemon (for lemon juice).
- Get 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad!:
- Cook 1 cup of quinoa in water (follow directions on package) I used about 7 tablespoons of raw quinoa and added a pinch of salt in the water.
- Drain and rinse well the one can of chickpeas and set in the fridge until needed so it cools.
- After quinoa is cooked pour into a bowl and set in fridge also for the mean time.
- Now's a good time to chop up all your veggies (save the avacado for last).
- Once everything is ready combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and squeeze a whole lemons worth of juice on top and add in the oil.
- Gentally toss the salad and it's ready go!.
If you find this Healthy Summer Quinoa Chickpea Salad! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.