Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Pasta Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy pasta salad recipe. You can cook healthy pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Pasta Salad:
- You need 150 grams of pasta shapes.
- Use 4 small of tomatoes (I used baby plum tomatoes).
- Get 1/4 of red pepper.
- You need 1/4 of orange pepper.
- You need 1 small of carrot peeled.
- Take 1 of handful of cheese.
- You need 2 of inches of cucumber.
- Get 1 of spring onion.
- Provide 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 pinch of of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 small of clove of garlic (optional).
- You need 1 small of knob of butter.
Steps to make Healthy Pasta Salad:
- cook pasta according to instructions.
- while pasta is cooking chop tomatoes, pepper, cucumber and spring onion into small pieces.
- grate the carrot and cheese.
- finely crushed the garlic.
- as soon as the pasta is cooked, drain and add the garlic and butter. put back on a low heat and stir until the butter is melted. remove from heat and add the carrot, cheese, tomatoes and pepper. stir until combined.
- leave to cool slightly then add the cucumber.
- for my daughter I added one tbsp of mayonnaise, stirred and served hers. then I added the rest of the mayo, spring onion, salt and pepper for me.
- you can change the mayonnaise for salad cream or other salad dressings. bit more healthy remove the cheese. goes well with cooked chicken or fish. for salad tacos I lined my bowl with lettuce leaves and used them as taco shells.
If you find this Healthy Pasta Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.