Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fire Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fire Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fire Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as particular as you can whenever you write down what you eat. It isn’t enough to simply write down “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should include the quantity of the food you consume. “Cereal” won’t be sufficient however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you eat so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fire steak recipe. You can cook fire steak using 34 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fire Steak:
- Take 350 gram of beef pasandy.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tenderizer powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of musterd powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of white paper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kuti Lal mirch.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of For Red Sauce:-.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kuta lhsan.
- Prepare 1 of tspred chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of kuti Lal mirch.
- Take 1 tbsp of siracha hot sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of musterd powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of chilli garlic sauce.
- Get of For creamy Sauce:-.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Bar b q sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kuti Lal mirch.
- Take 1/4 tsp of origano.
- Take of Other ingredients:-.
- Take of French fries.
- You need of Sweet corn(optional).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of rice.
Instructions to make Fire Steak:
- Sb sy phly pasando my 1/2 ghanty KY liye tenderizer powder laga Kar rakh dyn..
- Ab pasando my all spice's laga Kar 5-6 ghanty KY liye rakh dyn..
- Ab pan my oil Dalyn r pasandon ko low flame Par senk lyn.tenderizer ki wajha sy jldi soft ho jayngy..
- Red sauce KY liye oil my garlic ko pink Karyn r all sauce KY ingredients daldyn r corn flour Dal dyn..
- Creamy sauce KY liye all ingredients ko mix Kar Lyn..
- 2 Aalo KY french fries ready Kar Lyn..
- AGR corn dalna ho to y to sweet corn daldyn wo budget sy out hoga.budget my rhty hoy ak corn ko boil Kar KY us my thori sugar r butter Dal dyn r Dany nikal Lyn..
- Ab plate my rice dalyn.ak taraf steak rakhyn us Par phly red sauce Dalyn r us KY opar creamy sauce Dal dyn.ak taraf french fries rakhyn.r ak taraf corn rakhyn.pic my one serving hy.recipe 2 serving Hy..
- Mazydar heat stake ready Hy..
If you find this Fire Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.