Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Corn & Peas salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Corn & Peas salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy corn & peas salad recipe. To cook healthy corn & peas salad you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Corn & Peas salad:
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of corn.
- You need 1/2 bowl of peas.
- Provide 8-10 of strawberry.
- Take 8-10 of mushrooms.
- You need 4-6 of florets of broccoli.
- Use as required of Corn kernel.
- Prepare 4 of small tomato.
- You need 1 tb of olive oil.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of small onion.
Steps to make Healthy Corn & Peas salad:
- Blanch peas till soft and remove in a plate..
- Boil corns and corn kernel till done and remove in a plate..
- Wash and Chop mushrooms and broccoli and saute in 1 tbsp oil till soft..
- Wash, peel, and chop strawberry, onion, tomato in small pieces..
- Transfer all ingredients to a mixing bowl. Sprinkle salt, black pepper, white pepper, and mix well..
- Squeeze half lemon juice to it and mix and serve..
If you find this Healthy Corn & Peas salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.