Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chana Peanuts Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chana Peanuts Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chana peanuts salad recipe. You can have healthy chana peanuts salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Chana Peanuts Salad:
- You need 1 cup of Chickpeas.
- Provide 1 cup of Boiled peanuts.
- Get 2 of medium onion – chopped.
- Get 2 of Tomato – chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted and crushed cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of degi mirch.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander leaves – chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mint leaves – chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take As per taste of black salt.
- Provide as required of Some pomegranates seeds.
Steps to make Healthy Chana Peanuts Salad:
- Soak chickpeas in enough water for 4-5 hours or overnight. Then, cook them in a pressure cooker with salt for 4-5 whistles. Drain water and keep it aside in a bowl..
- Then, add peanuts with some water into the pressure cooker with salt and cook for 2 whistles. Drain water and add it with chickpeas in the same bowl..
- Add all the other ingredients mentioned above in the bowl and mix well. Serve immediately..
If you find this Healthy Chana Peanuts Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.