Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken corn soup & chikpea salad with french fries 🍟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken corn soup & chikpea salad with french fries 🍟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as possible get while you write down the things you eat. It just isn’t enough to only write down “salad” on a list. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You also need to note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” just isn’t beneficial, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you eat so it is important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This will show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup & chikpea salad with french fries 🍟 recipe. You can have chicken corn soup & chikpea salad with french fries 🍟 using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken corn soup & chikpea salad with french fries 🍟:
- You need of Chicken half kg.
- Take 3 litre of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper according.
- You need to taste of White pepper according.
- Get of Egg 1 beaten.
- Prepare of Corn flour 4 tbl spoon.
- Use 1 cup of Boiled corns.
- Take of Chna salad recipe Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Boiled chickpeas.
- Use 1 cup of Boiled corn.
- Provide 1 of Kheera.
- Take 1 of Piaz.
- Use of Nmk zaiqy ke mutabiq.
- Get of Kali Mitch zaiqy ke mutabiq.
- Prepare of Chat msala 1 t spn.
- Provide of White vinegar 2 t spn.
- Get of Lemon juice 1 tbl spoon.
Instructions to make Chicken corn soup & chikpea salad with french fries 🍟:
- Chikn ko salt, black pepper, white pepper add kar ke pkayen ke chikn gl Jaye aur chikn stock ban Jaye..
- Ab chikn ko shred kar ke chikn stock add kar ke pkayen 15 sy 20 mint cover kar ke..
- Is stage Pe nmk black pepper chk kar ke add kar lein..
- Aur phr corns add krrein..
- Ab corn flour ko Pani Mein mix kar ke dalein..
- Soup ko hlki aanch Pe rkhein ke thick ho Jaye..
- Beat Kiya hua anda add krrein aur flame off kar dein..
- And serve it with sauces..
- Chna salad method.
- Mix all ingredients and spices with lemon juice, vinegar and serve with soup..
If you find this Chicken corn soup & chikpea salad with french fries 🍟 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.