Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy lettuce wraps recipe. You can cook healthy lettuce wraps using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Lettuce Wraps:
- Get of Pineapple Salsa -.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pineapple.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Use 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Salad -.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Take 3/4 cup of chopped tomato.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped mix bell peppers.
- Get of Filling -.
- Provide 3 cup of boiled kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted corn kernels.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 12 of lettuce leaves.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
Instructions to make Healthy Lettuce Wraps:
- To make pineapple salsa, add all the ingredients under pineapple salsa in a bowl and give it a good stir..
- To make salad, roughly chop tomato, cucumber and mixed bell peppers and mix everything..
- To make filling, heat olive oil in a pan and add finely chopped garlic and onion to it and saute it for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add boiled kidney beans and corn to it. Add all the spices to it along with tomato sauce and give it a good stir. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat and turn off the heat..
- To make the lettuce wrap, take a lettuce leaf. Now add the filling, salad, pineapple salsa and drizzle some sourcream on top..
- Serve crunchy lettuce wrap as a side dish along with a bowl of soup. It can be even served as a light meal..
If you find this Healthy Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.