Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Veggie Raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Veggie Raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy veggie raita recipe. To make healthy veggie raita you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Veggie Raita:
- Take 1/2 cup of Beetroot boiled, peeled and chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of cucumber chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Whisked fresh curds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
Instructions to make Healthy Veggie Raita:
- Boil or steamed the beetroot for 10-15 mins. Then peeled and cut into small cubes. Peel cucumber and cut into small cubes. Similarly, cut tomato into small cubes..
- In a bowl combine the beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber, curd, salt, cumin powder, coriander leaves. Mix well..
- Refrigerate this raita for an hour at least. Garnish with mint or coriander leaves. Serve cold..
If you find this Healthy Veggie Raita recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.