Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French fries with deep fried hot & tangy chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French fries with deep fried hot & tangy chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries with deep fried hot & tangy chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down what time it is while you eat. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After several days you’ll see that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You may also be able to recognize when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is critical simply because, once they are recognized, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Record your feelings when you eat. This can help you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries with deep fried hot & tangy chicken recipe. To make french fries with deep fried hot & tangy chicken you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French fries with deep fried hot & tangy chicken:
- Take 1 of whole Chicken cut up into large pieces.(about 4-6 pieces).
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Use 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide of Enough oil for deep frying.
Steps to make French fries with deep fried hot & tangy chicken:
- In a bowl, add garlic, Paprika, turmeric powder, chillie flakes and salt and give it a good mix..
- Then add lime juice, dark soy sauce, white vinegar and grated ginger, mix these in as well..
- Add the lime zest and stir, let the marinade sit about ten minutes to allow the flavors to infuse and incorporate well..
- Put in the chicken pieces, (I wasn't using a huge chicken so I made four pieces.).
- Using your hands, mix up the chicken into the marinade, ensure to coat each piece evenly..
- Set aside and marinate for 15-20 minutes, meanwhile you can be preparing your fries.
- Put enough oil in a deep frying pan. Let it heat until it reaches 180°C, you can use a thermometer to test to ensure you got the right temperature, or you can use your eye ball it..
- Deep in the chicken pieces, carefull not to splatter oil on yourself. Let the chicken fry until crisp, for about 4-5 minutes if the temperature of your oil is right. If you want your chicken more crispy leave it in for about a minute or do longer..
- Remove the chicken and drain off the excess oil. Chicken is ready to serve. Enjoy with some nice crispy fries and some homemade chillie😋.
If you find this French fries with deep fried hot & tangy chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.