Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy nachos salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy nachos salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy nachos salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy nachos salad recipe. To make healthy nachos salad you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy nachos salad:
- Provide 1 bowl of nachos (homemade).
- Get 1/2cup of Boiled Kidney beans.
- You need 2 tsp of Finely chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2tsp of Finely chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2tsp of Finely chopped capsicum.
- You need handful of Boiled corns.
- Provide as required of Seasonings (salt & black pepper).
- You need as per taste of Oregano & chilli flakes.
- You need 2tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Get 1tsp of Chilli sauce.
- Use as needed of Coriander (for garnish).
Instructions to make Healthy nachos salad:
- First take homemade nachos and then chop the veggies in fine way (onion,tomato, capsicum) and take boiled the corns and Boiled kidney beans.
- Mix all veggies well and add seasonings to it then in a bowl add all ingredients(all veggies and nachos)and mix together..
- Now add tomato ketchup and chilli sauce and mix all well your nachos salad/ chaat is ready to serve.
If you find this Healthy nachos salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.