Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Fried Chicken and French Fries 😃👍 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Fried Chicken and French Fries 😃👍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Fried Chicken and French Fries 😃👍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t reducing your weight? There is a right way and a incorrect way to monitor your food. A food record isn’t merely a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. Other varieties of important information will need to be written down also. Here are a number of the points you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
What sort of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my fried chicken and french fries 😃👍 recipe. You can cook my fried chicken and french fries 😃👍 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Fried Chicken and French Fries 😃👍:
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1 of egg whites.
- Get 1/4 cup of Plain Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cracked Mixed Peppers.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1/2 liter of veg oil.
Steps to make My Fried Chicken and French Fries 😃👍:
- Seperate the egg keep the white.
- Mix all the peppers and salt in with the flour and mix.
- Take the chicken breast and coat all over the egg white.
- Then dip the coated chicken breast in the flour mix coat all over and drop it into deep hot veg oil for 3 minutes. The oil must be 2-3 inch depth to cover all chicken breast..
- Take out when the chicken is going brown, lay on kitchen paper to drain then do again with the other one..
- When drained, put them in a oven dish greased in a preheated oven for 15- 20 minutes on 170°C or gas 6.
- After the first coating and after the frying, when cooled you can double up by putting them back in the egg white and in the flour to deep fry again for more coating..
- Pick the chicken up with a fork as its hot and double dip. Then put back in the frying for 2 mins then same, drain and put in an oven dish to cook through.
- Serve with crunchy french fries and salad.
If you find this My Fried Chicken and French Fries 😃👍 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.