Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Mayo French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Mayo French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of morning you take in items. This will allow you to determine what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After several days you’ll observe that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will also enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is important mainly because, once they are recognized, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & mayo french toast recipe. To make chicken & mayo french toast you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Mayo French Toast:
- Use 2 slice of white bread.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of left over roasted chicken.
- Use 1 of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 1/2 of small red onion- chopped into small pieces.
- Use 1 stick of spring onion – chopped into small pieces.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter or oil to make French toast.
Instructions to make Chicken & Mayo French Toast:
- French Toast : mix eggs in a bowl and add salt & pepper..
- Place both slices of bread and make sure they are properly covered in egg..
- In a frying pan add oil or butter and once heated place your bread and let it cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Once bread is done place bread on the side..
- Chicken & Mayo: in a separate bowl add onions; spring onion; 2Tbsp mayonnaise; chicken and a sprinkle of black pepper. Mix well until chicken is fully coated with Mayo.
- Put chicken Mayo inside French toast and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken & Mayo French Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.