Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy cheesy burger with soya pattice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy cheesy burger with soya pattice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy cheesy burger with soya pattice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy cheesy burger with soya pattice recipe. You can cook healthy cheesy burger with soya pattice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy cheesy burger with soya pattice:
- Use As required of Soaked soya granules.
- Take 1 of boiled potato.
- Get As needed of Bread crumbs.
- You need as needed of Spices.
- Prepare 2 of Bun.
- Take as per taste of Ketchup.
- Use as per your taste of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare as required of Cheese slices.
- Use as required of Lettuce, sliced onion and Tomato.
Instructions to make Healthy cheesy burger with soya pattice:
- Mix soya granules, boiled potato and lil bit crumbs (you also use leftover rice) add spices, small chopped onions…
- Make tikkis and shallow fry them.
- When tikkis turn golden brown… Put chesse slice on them… So chesse get melt easily.
- For buger… First spread butter on both sides.. add ketchup or chilli ketchup as per your taste then lettuce… Then chesse pattice.. on top put onion tomato sprinkle chat masala.. and top bun spread mayo…
- Your healthy burger is ready.. enjoy.
If you find this Healthy cheesy burger with soya pattice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.