Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pizza recipe. To cook chicken pizza you only need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Pizza:
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion – diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves – minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 of tomatoes – chopped.
- You need 1 (400 g) of can tomatoes.
- Take 1 of chicken stock pot.
- Take of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide of Salad.
- Get 1 of bell pepper – chopped.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber – chopped.
- Use 1/3 of iceberg lettuce – chopped.
- Use Handful of salad leaves.
- Provide 6 tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of White wine vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
Steps to make Chicken Pizza:
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, salt, cumin and chilli powder. Stir and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, can of tomatoes and stock pot along with 500ml water. Leave to simmer..
- Preheat oven to 180C. Heat 2 tsp oil in an oven proof frying pan over med-high heat. Add the chicken and brown on both sides. Sprinkle each side with the salt, black pepper and basil. Add in the tomato sauce..
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken with the cheese then top with pepperoni slices. Place in oven and cook until chicken is cooked all the way through, about 15-20 mins..
- For the salad, place pepper, cucumber, lettuce and salad leaves together in a bowl and mix. For the dressing, mix the olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a jug and whisk together..
- Take the “pizza” out of the oven and serve with salad..
If you find this Chicken Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.