Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa healthy salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa healthy salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa healthy salad recipe. You can cook quinoa healthy salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa healthy salad:
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa (rinsed).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 of cucumber (seeded and chopped).
- You need 1 of red bell pepper (chopped).
- Provide 1 cup of Baby Spinach hopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Radish.
- Provide 1 of Avocado sliced.
- Provide 1/2 of chopped red onion (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley (finely chopped).
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Provide 2-3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper Powder.
Steps to make Quinoa healthy salad:
- Wash and chop all the veggies bad directed..
- Cook the quinoa as per package instructions..
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients with oil, vinegar and seasoning. Toss them well..
- Pour lemon juice over it and again give a nice toss..
- Quinoa healthy salad is ready to serve..
If you find this Quinoa healthy salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.