Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, healthy high protein snack recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak tikki | healthy high protein snack recipe. To cook palak tikki Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack:
- Take 1 cup of spinach leaves, blanched.
- Use 2 of medium potatoes, boiled and grated.
- You need 6 of brown bread slices.
- Prepare 2 of green chili chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of boiled corn.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use as required of Tomato ketchup.
- You need A few of iceberg lettuce leaves.
- You need 2-3 of cheese slices.
- Get 2 tsp of pomegranate.
Steps to make Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack:
- Place a small cutter over bread slices and cut small rounds..
- With the left out and remaining bread make breadcrumbs by grinding in a mixer..
- Grind the spinach in a grinder and put it into a bowl..
- In a mixing bowl add spinach, grated potato, breadcrumbs, corn, salt as per taste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and chat masala and mix with hand..
- Shape the mixture into small round tikkies..
- Heat a pan and roast the pieces of bread without adding oil..
- Now Heat oil and Place the Tikki on the pan and shallow-fry it, once tikkies are fried switch off the flame..
- Cut lettuce leaves and cheese into small squares. Line up the bread roundels on the table, Place a drop of tomato ketchup on each and top it with a piece of, Tikki, lettuce leaves, and cheese one by one..
- Take one toothpick and insert the corn and pomegranate and pierce a toothpick through all the layers..
- Our palak tikki is ready.
If you find this Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.