Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Katori Chaat recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Katori Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Katori Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy katori chaat recipe. You can cook healthy katori chaat using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Katori Chaat:
- Get 400 grms of Whole wheat.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need As required of Oil for frying.
- Use As required of Salt to season.
- Take 1 of Thinly sliced onion whole.
- Get 1/2 of Thinly sliced cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of Thinly sliced Carrot.
- Use 1/2 cup of Par boiled green peas.
- Prepare As per taste of Rock salt.
- Prepare As per taste of Imli ki chutney for topping.
- Get As required of Bhujia for topping.
- Get As required of Minced Green Chili, optional.
- You need As required of Water.
- Use As per taste of Chaat Masala.
Steps to make Healthy Katori Chaat:
- Mix salt as per taste to the Wheat flour..
- Add 2 tbsp Oil to the Wheat flour. Mix well..
- Slowly add water to the flour to make a tight dough. Set aside covered for 1/2 an hour..
- Meanwhile, chop onions, cucumber and carrots into matchsticks. And finely chop chili.
- Heat oil for frying in a karai. Till it is ready for frying..
- Roll out puris of medium thickness. Pierce them with a fork. Set aside..
- Grease the back-side of the steel bowl. Cover it with the rolled puri. Secure tightly..
- Carefully place it in hot oil with the help of tongs. Keep the flame to medium..
- Once the lower-side gets fried, the wheat bowl will get released from the steel bowl. Carefully remove the steel bowl. And fry the wheat bowl till it is golden..
- Take out from oil, drain and cool on a wire-rack..
- In a bowl mix the sliced veggies along with boiled peas, salt, bhujia, chat masala..
- Add the mixture in Fried Katori. Top with Imli ki Chutney and serve immediately..
If you find this Healthy Katori Chaat recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.