Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken loaded Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken loaded Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken loaded pizza recipe. You can cook chicken loaded pizza using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken loaded Pizza:
- Get of Pizza Crust.
- Take 2 cups of bread flour.
- Use 2 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of warm water.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1/4 of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Water (depending on desired sauce thickness?.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts (cubed).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of bbq sauce.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of stringed cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of small red onion (cut into rounds).
- You need 1 of small green bell pepper (cut into long strips).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of black pitted olives (roughly chopped or left whole).
Instructions to make Chicken loaded Pizza:
- Begin making the SAUCE by mixing all ingredients listed for the sauce. Add water to make sauce less thick if you like, a little at a time. Set aside until needed.
- TOPPINGS: lightly sauteé the chicken until nolonger pink. Add bbq sauce and stir before setting aside to cool and work on your dough.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly grease and flour a sizeable pizza pan.
- Make the PIZZA CRUST by dissolving yeast and sugar in warm water. Let mixture stand for 10 minutes or until it foams.
- Using a wooden spoon stir in flour, salt and oil until fully combined then knead until smooth. Rest door for 5 minutes the roll it into your desired shape i.e. round or rectangular.
- Transfer pizza dough onto the pizza pan and heighten the edges by pinching them out upwards so toppings don't spill over.
- Now generiusly apply your pizza sauce all through the top of your pizza crust.
- Layer your toppings: cheddar, half the bbq chicken pieces, onion rings, remaining chicken pieces, green pepper strips, olives, and finally mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken loaded Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.