Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy rice bowl with stir fried chicken recipe. You can cook healthy rice bowl with stir fried chicken using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken:
- Use 1 cup of Leftover rice (I used Jesmine rice).
- Take 1 of big size Carrot.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh green Beans.
- You need 1 of medium size Potato.
- Get 1 handful of green peas(I used frozen).
- Get 1 handful of sweet Corn.
- Use 1 of big size Cucumber.
- You need 5-6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Take 5-6 of Mint leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black peppers.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For Salad dressing.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Honey.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 of crushed Garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of For stir fried Chicken.
- Take 200 gm of boneless chicken pieces.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Soya sauce.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red Chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken:
- Cut carrot, potato and beans in small bite size pieces. To that add frozen peas and corn..
- In a steamer steam the chopped veggies along with green peas, frozen corn and salt. The texture of the veggies should be little cruncy. Keep aside to cool down..
- For the dressing, add in all the ingredients mentioned above for dressing in a bowl and mix well..
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes to enhance flavour..
- For the stir fried chicken, cut boneless chicken in long strips.Marinade with ginger garlic paste, soya sauce,lemon juice, chilli powder and salt for 15-20 minutes..
- After resting time stir fry the chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon of olive oil for about 5 minutes in high heat..
- Remove from heat. You can use prawn also in place of chicken. For vegetarian option simply leave this step..
- At the time of serving, cut cucumber,cherry tomatoes and mint leaves in small pieces..
- In a big mixing bowl, add in steam veggies, chat masala and black peppers.Mix well..
- Next add in 1 cup of cooked rice(room temperature), pieces of cucumber, tomatoes and mint leaves.Pour prepared salad dressing to the bowl and mix everything well..
- Top with some stir fried chicken pieces and serve immediately..
- Note: I used Jesmine rice as Jesmine rice gives more flavour to the salad,but you can add other variety of rice also..
If you find this Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.