Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chick pea salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chick pea salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chick pea salad recipe. You can have healthy chick pea salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Chick pea salad:
- Get 3/4 cup of soaked and boiled chick pea.
- Use 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cucumber finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 tea spoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tea spoon of chat masala.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of plain/low fat yoghurt.
- You need 1 table spoon of finely chopped cilantro (optional).
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Healthy Chick pea salad:
- Soak 3/4 cup of chick pea for 7-8 hours, then cook chick peas.
- Add all the above ingredients in a big bowl then add yoghurt, salt, pepper and chat masala to it.
- Mix everything together then serve.
If you find this Healthy Chick pea salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.