Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day that you consume items. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After a day or two you could notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This may also make it easier to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is essential because those are situations that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This can show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker french dip sandwich recipe. You can have slow cooker french dip sandwich using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Take 4 lb of Rump roast.
- Provide 2 can of Campbell's Beef consommé.
- Get 1 can of Campbell's French Onion Soup.
- Provide 12 oz of Beer (or one bottle, I used an IPA beer).
- Take 1 clove of Smashed garlic.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Sherry Wine.
- Prepare 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 8 of French rolls.
- Provide of Butter.
Steps to make Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Trim off excess fat on rump roast. Place in slow cooker..
- Pour beef consommé, french onion soup, beer, salt, pepper and garlic into slow cooker over the beef..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Before the last hour, remove meat. Let it cool down..
- Slice up the rump roast. Remember to cut against the grain. Return meat back to slow cooker for half an hour on low..
- During the last half hour, cook sliced onions. Drizzle olive oil (and a little butter optional) into big pan and throw onions in. Season with a little salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes until browned..
- Remove meat into a separate dish. Transfer the remaining beef juices into a pot. This will be the au jus for dipping. Add the sherry wine and worcestershire to the au jus. Let it boil and then simmer for about 5 mins. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Butter french roll inside and a little on the outside. In another pan, place rolls on medium high until browned..
- Time to assemble! Put meat and onions into toasted french roll. Serve with a small bowl of au jus for dipping and some horseradish. Add cheese if that's your style. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.